Building and Office Access
The office and nave are closed to all but staff and ministry leaders on a limited basis and as necessary.
For Quiet Confidence (Book of Common Prayer, 832)
O God of peace, who has taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit lift us, we pray, to your presence, where we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Wednesday Evening Eucharist
Join us at 5:00 pm in casual attire for a simple setup in the courtyard between the Parish Hall and the Church. Great care will be taken in preparation of the bread for communion and we’ll observe strict adherence to public health and diocesan guidelines in our gatherings. Face masks are required and our group will be limited to 50 people, with 6 feet kept between household units.
Please signup asap (deadline: Monday at noon) as we must limit the number of participants.
schedule for Worship and Prayer
(You’ll find Information about using Zoom directly below.)
Sundays at 9 – 9:45 am (LiveStream Morning Prayer)
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays | 4 pm (Evening Prayer)
Wednesday Mediation Group, facilitated by Nancy Kelly or Lynne Kemp | 9 am on Wednesdays.
Wednesday Evening Eucharist at 5:00 pm at St. Peter's (Sign up by noon on Tuesday and see above paragraph for more info.)
Bible Study, with Kelly Steele+ | 10:30 am on Wednesdays
[To keep our Zoom meetings secure,
please refer to emails received from St. Peter's for specific access numbers or contact Susanne Evangelista,
Parish Administrator, at or 912.598.7242]
Tips and Hints for using Zoom:
• Here’s a short video that explains how to join a Zoom meeting.
• Test your video and audio here, before your meeting.
• The simplest method for accessing a gathering, albeit with audio only, is to dial in from a cell phone using the phone number and Meeting ID.
• Especially the first time you use Zoom, call or log-in AT LEAST 15 minutes before start time in order to set up and get comfortable with the platform.
• Turn OFF your microphone (unless you are called on to speak). There is a MUTE option (a red dash through a microphone) that you can click on to mute/unmute.
• Turn ON your video. Video is crucial in building trust and engagement in virtual communications. Don’t skip this step just because you don’t love the way your hair looks today!
• To communicate to the group, use the chat box function. On the sidebar, there is a chat room where you can type in questions or thoughts. The Moderator of each session (and all participants) can view this discussion. It is an easy way to communicate if you would like to “have the floor” to speak or have a small question/comment.