Building and Office Access
The office and nave are closed to all but staff and ministry leaders on a limited basis and as necessary.
For Quiet Confidence (Book of Common Prayer, 832)
O God of peace, who has taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit lift us, we pray, to your presence, where we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
schedule for Worship and Prayer
(You’ll find Information about using Zoom directly below.)
For now, we worship and pray together, on days and times below, using Zoom meetings during the week and through live streaming on Sunday morning. We meet on Wednesday for Eucharist, at St. Peter's (see paragraph above).
For Zoom access numbers, please contact Susanne Evangelista, St. Peter's Parish Administrator, at 912.598.7242 or firstname.lastname@example.org. (You’ll find information about using Zoom here.)
Sunday at 9 am - Morning Prayer Live Broadcast
Sunday at 11 am - Outdoor In-Person Gathering in the Church Yard. Sign up Here.
Monday through Thursday at 4 pm - Evening Prayer (click here for prayer list).
Wednesday at 9 am - Meditation Group
Wednesdays at 10:30 am - Bible Study Group
[To keep our Zoom meetings secure,
please refer to emails received from St. Peter's for specific access numbers or contact Susanne Evangelista,
Parish Administrator, at or 912.598.7242]
Tips and Hints for using Zoom:
• Here’s a short video that explains how to join a Zoom meeting.
• Test your video and audio here, before your meeting.
• The simplest method for accessing a gathering, albeit with audio only, is to dial in from a cell phone using the phone number and Meeting ID.
• Especially the first time you use Zoom, call or log-in AT LEAST 15 minutes before start time in order to set up and get comfortable with the platform.
• Turn OFF your microphone (unless you are called on to speak). There is a MUTE option (a red dash through a microphone) that you can click on to mute/unmute.
• Turn ON your video. Video is crucial in building trust and engagement in virtual communications. Don’t skip this step just because you don’t love the way your hair looks today!
• To communicate to the group, use the chat box function. On the sidebar, there is a chat room where you can type in questions or thoughts. The Moderator of each session (and all participants) can view this discussion. It is an easy way to communicate if you would like to “have the floor” to speak or have a small question/comment.